Chad R Doak, age 21, of Green River was arrested on 12/26/12 at 12:02 am on Crossbow Drive on a warrant out of Circuit Court for Failure to Pay Fines on the original charge of Battery. Officers stopped Doak because he appeared to be Intoxicated and the inclement weather conditions. A person’s check showed the outstanding arrest warrant and he was taken into custody and transported to jail.
Officers investigated a crash report on Uinta Drive at E 2nd S when a pickup truck driven by Terry Case struck the rear of a pickup truck driven by Edward Radovanic. No injuries were reported and damage to both pickup trucks was estimated at over $1000 each. Case was cited for Speed Too Fast for Conditions.
Officers investigated a crash on Rhode Island Place at Pennsylvania Ave when a car driven by Kathryn Taylor struck a parked car owned by Samantha Mulinix. No Injuries were reported and damage to both cars was estimated at over $1000 each.
Officers took a report of a Larceny on Sundance Drive when the victim advised her grandson stole her I Pad from her home when he was visiting Christmas Eve. The I Pad was found by the suspect’s father and returned to the victim. A report was forwarded to the County Attorney for review.
Officers initiated a welfare check on Shoshone Ave when a third party advised he received a text message from a coworker that sounded to him like she might harm herself. Officers contacted the subject and she was fine.
Officers initiated a welfare check on Bridger Drive when family members expressed concern for a mother of two who they thought might harm herself. The subject was contacted and she and her two children were fine.
Officers assisted ambulance personnel on Fawn Circle with an adult male suffering from an existing medical condition which was worsening and needed transport to the hospital.
Officers responded to a 911 hang up call on Iowa Street; a child was playing with the phone.
Officers initiated a welfare check on N 2nd W when a son advised he parents were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning and later returned to the same residence. The parents were contacted and advised the defective heater was turned off.