As Green River's Fire / Emergency Management Department, it is our mission to achieve the following:
In Case of an Emergency
- Maintaining pride in the Department and its members
- Continuing to serve the community and its residents in a timely and professional manner
- Earning support and respect from community governments, taxpayers, and law enforcement agencies
- Leading, not following, other volunteer departments
- Providing strong and fair internal leadership
- Ensuring complete communication between firefighters and administration in a professional, caring manner
- Continuing to train and educate its members
In case of an emergency, please dial 9-1-1.
Emergency Management Contact Information
|City of Green River
Fire Chief Mike Nomis
50 East 2nd North
Green River, WY 82935
Ph: (307) 872-0545.
On the Radio
Tune your radio to KUGR 1490 AM for updates and information during an emergency situation.
Judy Roderick, Emergency Management Director
731 C. Street, Suite 131
Rock Springs, WY 82901
Ph: (307) 922-5371
Cell Ph: (307) 389-3423
Ph: (307) 875-1400