- Pavilion: Perfect for receptions, parties, and banquets; the pavilion seats 300 people banquet style, 640 people theater style, and 700 people standing
- Stratton-Myers Park: Boasts an amphitheater stage area, three ball fields, three soccer fields, a picnic area, and access to river / trails
- Expedition Island Park: Adjacent to the pavilion, this park offers picnic areas, nature areas, playground, and access to river / trails
- Evers Park: Amenities include a splash park, picnic area, playground, and horseshoe pits
- Edgewater Park: Offers a basketball court, sand volleyball area, a picnic area, playground, two tennis courts, and access to river / trails
- Centennial Park: Offers a beautiful gazebo, open space, playground, and glorious flowerbeds
- Scott's Bottom Nature Area / FMC Park: This area boasts a large picnic area, nature areas, playground and access to river / trails. FMC Park offers the Carl T. Williams shooting rifle range and is the future home of the White Mountain Archery Club outdoor range.