There are two full-time administrative assistants that constitute this division. Their duties include:
- Maintaining all department records
- Reporting statistics to the FBI through the uniform crime reporting system
- Distributing reports to other agencies
- Maintaining personnel files
- Assisting in administration of the police department budget
- Compiling the annual report.
Anyone needing a copy of a police or accident report should contact the Records Division. A fee of $3 is charged for copies of reports. Other fees may apply if the reports are faxed.