Anyone requesting a copy of a crime report or accident report should contact GRPD administrative services.
Please note, not all information may be released per federal and State guidelines. Please provide as much information as possible regarding the incident for which the information is being requested when completing the Report Request Form (e.g., date(s), location(s), name(s) of person(s) involved, etc.). This information will allow us to locate the requested information much more quickly. Anonymous requests will not be processed.
Additional Information and Tips
- Crime reports will be released with City Attorney or County Attorney approval only, and the process for obtaining this approval may take extra time.
- Please allow five to seven working days from time of incident before requesting a report
- Reports will be released only after receipt of payment.
- Wyoming traffic accident reports may be released to any person or owner involved in the accident or an authorized agent
- Accident reports - $3.00 for up to 10 pages*
- Crime Reports - $5.00 for up to 10 pages*
*($0.50 per page thereafter. Other fees may apply if reports are faxed or mailed.)
*Photo CD - $5.00 per disc
*Video DVD- $25.00 per disc.
*USB Drive - $25.00 (up to 16GB)