City Employee Wellness
The City of Green River’s Wellness Program is committed to supporting all City employees and their dependents on their path to well-being by providing empowering health information, engaging wellness activities and health opportunities thus improving your life and longevity. Improving lives, morale, productivity, and quality of life for employees, families, and the City.
- To reduce health risks through engagement.
- To empower employees to make healthy and informed choices.
- To encourage wellness through education and physical activity.
- To provide resources to help employees on their way to wellness.
- To celebrate employees who take action to improve their health status.
- To reduce overall health care cost for employees, their families, and the City.
Employee Wellness Programs:
Walk Across Wyoming