7:00 PM to 8:45 PM
October through April
Join us in the gymnasium for roller skating fun. Music and games for your entertainment.
Admission plus $4.00 skate ticket provides you with an evening of FUN! Rental skates are available for $2.00 a pair.
2018-2019 THEMED SKATE NIGHTS - come dressed up!
Friday, October 26th Costume Skate Night
Friday, December 21st Ugly Sweater
Friday, February 15th Valentines
Friday, April 26th
Luau & Last of Season
SUMMER DROP-IN ROLLERSKATING - Summer 2019
Half of the gym will be available for drop-in roller skating at the Green River Recreation Center from 7:00 PM - 8:45 PM on select days throughout the summer (Dates to be determined).
This event is included with your monthly or annual membership. If you don't have a membership you can get in by purchasing a daily admission; $5.00 for adults and $3.00 for youth (age 8-18).
Bring your own skates or rent some from the us for $2.00 a pair. Please make sure your skates are clean.
2018-2019 DROP-IN SKATE NIGHTS
Dates to be announced
SKATE NIGHT RULES
- We want you to have fun but you must follow these rules!
- Skate at your own risk. Be aware of your surroundings and be safe.
- Bullying is not tolerated!! Also, any person involved in a physical or verbal altercation will be asked to leave the Facility and a parent/guardian will be called. This is your ONLY warning.
- Only skaters are allowed in the gym during skate night; unless the patron is a parent, guardian, or supervising their children.
- All skaters must skate in the same direction and keep your hands to yourself. No Racing, Chasing, Tag Playing, Horseplay, or Reckless Skating.
- No Gum, Food or Drinks in Gym. Any unattended Food or Drink may be thrown away.
- Skaters are to remain in the gym when they have skates on. They may ONLY be worn outside of the gym to get a quick drink of water (2 in line at a time). Skates found anywhere other than the gym will be returned to the staff.
- If taking a break from skating please sit on the bleachers only. This is for the safety of yourself and others.
- Personal skates must be clean and in good condition. Skates are subject to inspection.
- Skates need to be returned to the Skate Guards and not left on floor or bleachers.
- Please have a ride arranged for yourself/child. Staff is not able to stay with the patrons and (after a reasonable amount of time) will call GRPD to help handle the situation accordingly.
- All Staff will use their best judgement in enforcing appropriate behavior (such as: safety issues and security issues).
- No Bottle Flipping!
- Have fun and be safe.
SKATE NIGHT DISCIPLINARY NOTE EXAMPLE
Thank you for supporting our event. Our skate nights are a family friendly program designed to celebrate the end of the school/work week with a healthy fun event for patrons of all ages. Recently we have been having several fights, accidents from patrons being pushed or tripped, and terrible language ruining the experience for many involved in these incidents or witness to these incidents. In our attempt to eliminate these behaviors and uplift the experience to an overall positive one for all involved, the staff will be sending home anyone the staff witnesses cursing, tripping, pushing, punching, and other like behavior. We may also stop skate night early and send everyone home if the behavior is consistently bad throughout the evening and we will re-evaluate the programs value.
Your child was asked to leave skate night because the staff witnessed your child performing one of these behaviors and they have been asked to leave until the Recreation Supervisor, Katie Blood, is able to speak with a parent/guardian. We continue to try to make each patrons experience a positive one and we are willing to talk through and learn from every situation. Please feel free to contact me, Katie Blood, at (307) 872-0513 with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have; I will be in office most Mondays through Fridays from 8am-5pm. Thank you for your time and we apologize for any inconveniences.
Child’s Name: ______________________________________
Staff witness child: Cursing Tripping
Pushing Fighting Other: ____________________________