City Employee Wellness
The City of Green River’s Wellness Program is committed to supporting all City employees and their dependents on their path to well-being by providing empowering health information, engaging wellness activities and health opportunities thus improving your life and longevity. Improving lives, morale, productivity, and quality of life for employees, families, and the City.
- To reduce health risks through engagement.
- To empower employees to make healthy and informed choices.
- To encourage wellness through education and physical activity.
- To provide resources to help employees on their way to wellness.
- To celebrate employees who take action to improve their health status.
- To reduce overall health care cost for employees, their families, and the City.
Competition Flyers - Year Long Competition
Employee Wellness Programs:
- January 12 & 13 - March 9 &10 - January Flyer
- March 9 & 10 - May 4 & 5 - March Flyer
- May 4 & 5 - June 29 & 30
- June 29 & 30 - August 24 & 25
- August 24 & 25 - October 19 & 20
- October 19 & 20 - December 14 & 15
Walk Across Wyoming - Flyer & Tracking Sheet
Health Clinic - coming Wednesday, April 26th, 2017
6:00am-9:00am at the Green River Recreation Center
APPOINTMENT SHEET - walkins are always welcome!
Flyer with Pricing - click here
- Wyoming Health Fairs Flyer (complete with pricings, explanations, and information on other sites that offer regular screening dates)
Great Websites with valuable Health Information - cdc.gov & nutrition.gov
Employee Wellness Programs - In Progress:
BINGO - coming soon
Wellness Calendar - coming soon
Wellness Luncheons - coming soon
Survey - coming soon
Success Stories - coming soon
History of Winners: