Our Finance Department is composed of two divisions:
The vision of the Finance Department is to provide exemplary service and performance in attaining shared goals and objectives for the organization and community through teamwork, maximization of resources, efficient and effective processes and technological advances while maintaining the financial integrity of the city.
The mission of the Finance Department is to provide outstanding and timely customer service to Green River's citizens and customers; to accurately and properly record all City financial activity and provide reports to the City Council, City administration, and residents showing the financial activity and condition of the city. Our principal obligations are to safeguard City Assets, maximize revenues, manage the business of City programs, and provide accurate, timely, and complete financial information.
- Trust: Do what we say we do
- Effectiveness: Perform all functions with excellence
- Responsiveness: Exhibit a sense of urgency - we value time and use it well
- Respect: Treat people well and welcome feedback
- Innovation: Look for and embrace new and effective ways to do things
- Integrity: We will do the right thing
- Teamwork: Accept, encourage, and support each other
- Fun: No day is complete without laughter