News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/9/2021 6:28:48 AM to 4/7/2021 9:36:50 AM.
Posted on: October 8, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Protect Your Pipes from Freezing!
Click Here for More Information
- Know where your water line comes into your home
- Know where your shut off valve is located
- Make sure the area where the water pipe enters your home is warm
- If you can't keep the area heated, make sure the line and water meter are well insulated
- If you have a shallow water service on your property, or ever seem small amounts of ice in your water, keep a small stream of water running (pencil lead sized stream)